- Half and Fully controlled Rectifiers
- AC Motor Control
- DC Motor Control
- Soft Starters
- Heater Controllers
- Induction Generator
- AC Voltage Regulation
- Three Phase Transformer Control
Additional Firing boards can be configured to trigger paralleled SCR’s for very high current applications or to provide a twelve pulse driver for smooth DC control
Din rail housing (W30105)
Commander module (A402131)
Signal conditioning board (A402086)
Thyristor modules,fuses & complete assemblies.
Thyristors require a high initial gate current pulse and comparatively wide sustaining pulses to ensure reliable firing, particularly at small phase control angles. The FC36MV provides the following firing specifications
- Gate Drive: Picket Fence with a PRF of 25Khz
an initial firing pulse of; 10 volts open circuit. 750 mA into 10 Ohm, and sustaining pulses 400mA into 10 Ohm per output. The sustaining pulses are 20 uS Wide.
- High output initial triggering pulses
- Gate isolation to 3500 V rms.
- Adjustable Soft start and soft start times
- Selectable hard start and hard stop
- 50/60 Hz operation auto selection
- Remote Logic input for control in noisy environment 5-24 V dc
- 3 analogue control inputs 0-5V, 0-10V dc and 4-20mA
- Current control input 0-5V dc
- Over-current limit trip (Latching)
- Adjustable ramp control 0-30 seconds
- Pre-selectable or automatic Phase Angle to Burst Fire control
- Switchable Phase reversal
- Selectable Inductive or Resistive load setting
- Selectable timing delay for use as a twelve pulse driver
- High immunity to mains voltage distortions
- Complete with integral supply transformer.
- Closed loop current or voltage control via optional remote programmer and signal conditioning board